The Gardener Landscaping in Tampa, FL: Home of Premier Residential & Commercial Landscapes
Landscapes built specifically for Tampa, FL
- Landscape design and installation
- Garden design and installation
- Sod installation
- Water features
- Landscape lighting
The Benefits of Custom Landscaping for Homes and Businesses
Increased home & property values
- Landscaping, including mature trees, can increase home values up to 20%. A general guideline in real estate is to invest 10% of a home's value on its landscaping for maximum returns.
- On the commercial side, shoppers travel further to and spend more at businesses with professional landscaping.
Control water runoff & erosion
- Runoff and erosion caused by South Florida hurricans and rainstorms can be offset by well-placed rain gardens, vegetation, pools and irrigation.
- Our solutions can absorb runoff up to 40% more than normal lawns
- Landscaping with vegetation reduces outdoor temperatures and can reduce A/C usage by up to 25%.
- We have extensive knowledge in tropical and native South Florida plants for landscapes requiring little to no irrigation, cutting on summer water usage.
- Flowering native plants and fruit trees attract important pollinators and provide fresh produce!
Improved quality of life
- Beautiful landscapes at your home or business encourage everyone to spend more time outdoors and fosters deeper connections and improved health.
- Landscaping improves physical and psychological health, reduces stress and improving attention and memory.
Getting started with The Gardener Landscaping
- When you're ready, we start by learning about YOUR landscaping ideas and priorities. We then offer a free Professional Landscaping Consultation with senior staff.
- Next, we prepare a personalized custom landsape design (See Custom Plan and End Result to the right) and estimate fit specifically to YOUR project and lifestyle needs.
- Finally, we break ground and build your landscape with 100% dedication to both your immediate and long-term satisfaction.